Accountabilities & Daily Responsibilities/Tasks:
Write copy for a variety of media including print, video, and online (English and Bahasa Melayu) for social media and marketing.
- Edit and proof work to ensure high editorial standards are met across all content
- (especially app, portal etc).
- Generate various marketing and general communications materials, including press
- releases, speeches, spokespersons briefing documents, newsletters, marketing emails,
- Website copy, or corporate publications, and ensure appropriate standards are met.
- (marketing collateral).
- Collaborate with content, creative, product and marketing to assess project needs
- Drive brand consistency across all company communications, develop and implement
- brand guidelines.
- Stay current on social media trends and competitors within the editorial sphere
- Write engaging copywriting following the ethics from the Qur’an and Sunnah.
- Visualize the vision and mission of the company to provide trusted Islamic Essentials,
- Education, and Lifestyle content based on the teaching of the Qur’an and Sunnah.
- Support, assist and execute marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Assist marketing executive in planning marketing funnel by minimizing the budget and
maximizing the target and make sure all organic posts will lead to downloads target and
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, marketing, business or related field.
- 1-3 years experience at least in content marketing or copywriting (English and Bahasa
- Social media savvy, have an in depth understanding of social media platforms and well
versed with the features.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, Outlook etc.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills and have a high level of attention to
- Strong creative thinking skills, ability to think conceptually, prioritize tasks and willingness
to meet deadlines.
- Comfortable working independently with little direction under tight deadlines.
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills with a diligent eye for detail, language,
flow, and grammar.
- Possess understanding and basic islamic knowledge in Qur’an and Sunnah.
- Have a good initiative to develop the marketing trends and strategies.
Accountabilities & Daily Responsibilities/Tasks:
- Develop business and marketing plans in coordination with the Managing Director to achieve goals.
- Analyzing current and past financial data and providing strategies to cut costs and increase company’s revenue.
- Analyzing user feedback data in order to provide recommendations for business growth and problem resolution.
- Providing insight and ideas into product development and competitive positioning.
- Conducting market research on what users look for in our app, creating activities/campaigns that may attract users to download and use the app.
- Work closely with the marketing, content team and assistant general manager in the company’s branding and media communication activities such as press releases, advertisements, marketing collaterals, and website.
- Collaborating with company executives or any institutions where there is potential to pursue new business opportunities.
- Meeting with potential investors to present company offerings and negotiate business deals (worldwide).
- Develop business proposals when there is a need.
- Develop creative strategies to retain and attract more users including interviewing them to take their feedback and incorporate it into the growth plan.
- Develop in-depth knowledge about business development practices, marketing activities, prospective clients and industry trends.
- Generate monthly reports to be submitted to the directors.
- Participate in industry forums, client discussions, and conferences as a representative of the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in business management/administration, finance, accounting, marketing, or related field.
- 1-3 years working experience as a business development officer or similar role
- Ability to travel when necessary to meet with customers and build business relationships
- Detail-oriented and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Critical thinking skills, analytical, organized, exceptional negotiation and decision-making skills.
- Neat, well-groomed appearance and notably pleasant character.
- Possess good business sense, resourceful with outstanding research skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written especially in English)
- Ability to build and maintain relationships and contacts in and outside the company.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
We are looking for Intern!
Internship: Malay/English Content Creator
- Passionate in spreading da’wah and ‘ilm.
- Strictly abide by the Quran and Sunnah sources of ‘ilm.
- Can create various content types suitable and engaging for all social media platforms, App, company’s email newsletters, website, etc.
- Keep up to date on the latest trends of social media and know how all the platforms work.
Requirement and allowance :
- Diploma/Degree in marketing, communications, journalism or related fields with CGPA 2.8 and above
- Willing to commit between 2 to 6 months for the internship.
- Basic knowledge of Islamic content that is based on Quran and Sunnah.
- Computer literate, fast learner and independent.
- Basic knowledge in Microsoft Office/ Google Office products.
Email your application and resume to :
Contact (Miss Amirah) :